If you watch “How I met your Mother”, these are a variation of the “sumbitch cookies” that “the mother” offers Lilly on the train when they meet for the first time.
Anyway, these cookies are extremely delicious! Do not eat them all by yourself!
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup peanut butter
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla essence
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 BarOnes (cut into thin slices)
1. Beat butter, brown sugar, and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until blended.
3. Add flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Cover and chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
6. Shape a +-2 tbsp. dough around each piece of BarOne and roll into balls then flatten slightly. Place on baking sheets which have been sprayed with “spray and cook.”
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool before devouring.